Rice cooker Pastina. Pastina is a comfort food soup I grew up on my mom making for me. Because of the nature of the rice cooker, you'll need to add extra broth until the pastina is covered, some. I discuss my love for rice cookers, and show you an easy way to make Alfredo linguine.
Rice cookers, ingenious kitchen wonders can save you both time and burnt rice. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? A rice cooker is an undervalued utensil in Western kitchens but is found in most Asian kitchens. You can have Rice cooker Pastina using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice cooker Pastina
- You need half of a rice cooker provided “cup” of dry pastina or acini di pepe pasta.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of or so of Locatelli grated romano cheese. You can eyeball this or to taste.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper.
- You need to taste of salt.
What most people don't realize is that a rice cooker can cook more than just rice. The rice cooker delivers perfect rice every time, no matter what kind of rice you're cooking. The trick is to follow the manufacturer's instructions. The Best Vegetarian Rice Cooker Recipes on Yummly
Rice cooker Pastina step by step
- Put pastina in rice cooker and full with stock to half cup line.
- Add salt and pepper, turn on the cooker.
- Whisk egg with cheese in a separate bowl.
- When the cooker switches to warm, add the whisked egg and cheese.
- Cover and let sit for about 5 min.
- Because of the nature of the rice cooker, you’ll need to add extra broth until the pastina is covered, some thickness is ok though.
- Done! If you want, sprinkle more cheese on top and serve, but it’s not really necessary as it’s delicious on it’s own..
Rice Cooker Herbed Rice, Rice Cooker, Banana Cake In Rice Cooker. The rice cookers in Japan are more high tech and have a very futuristic look, but Zojirushi rice cooker uses pressurized cooking and AI (Artificial Intelligence) to cook rice. A rice cooker is a piece of kitchen equipment that can cook many varieties of rice and grains. Rice cookers work by boiling water, which is then absorbed into the rice until it becomes tender. Cooking quinoa in rice cooker means no more worrying about your water boiling over, and perfect Cook!