🍰Rice cooker zebra strips cake. In a cake pan spread the two mixture one by one in the center with cups like pan cakes. As I baked it in a rice cooker so it was very easy to make. Use a toothpick to check it.
If you want to know how to bake in an electric rice cooker? Or how to make cakes without an oven? Please subscribe, like, share and come back for more easy tasty rice cooker recipes! You can have 🍰Rice cooker zebra strips cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍰Rice cooker zebra strips cake
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark coco powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of Chocolate syrup.
- You need of Mini chocolate chips.
Zebra Cake is fun to make. If you have kids, mobilize them to help you. Zebra Cake is as stunning as it is delicious – not overly sweet, moist, and just flavorful with a hint of cocoa and vanilla! We form the stripes by alternating light and dark batters as we assemble the cake in the pan.
🍰Rice cooker zebra strips cake step by step
- Combine dry ingredients flour, sugar,salt, baking powder.In a second mixing bowl combine eggs,oil and vanilla extract.
- Mix the dry and the wet mixture together. And add the milk..
- Divide the batter into two separate bowl evenly. And add coco powder to one bowl..
- In a cake pan spread the two mixture one by one in the center with cups like pan cakes..
- As I baked it in a rice cooker so it was very easy to make.Just turn it on and let it cook.it will take 30 minutes or little more. Use a toothpick to check it..
- Add chocolate syrup and chocolate chips after cooling the cake..
- Enjoy :).
Jaws will drop when you slice into this marvelous marble cake, made right in your slow cooker. This rice cooker cake is cooked in your rice cooker. Yes, that's right – rice cooker! It looks like a golden buttery cake, uses pancake batter There aren't many cakes that can suit everyone's taste; but we all can agree that the ever so popular zebra cake is one of them. Cake strips, also known as magic strips, are engineered to correct uneven baking by applying an insulating layer around the outside of a cake pan.