author: Joshua Rice
– “1/2 box jumbo pasta shells” – “1 lb. hamburger” – “2 cups shredded cheddar cheese” – “1 cup enchilada sauce” – “To taste seasonings of choice black pepper garlic cumin chili powder” – “To taste Toppings of choice lettuce tomato sour cream onions”
– “Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook hamburger along with seasonings until fully cooked; drain and return to pan.” – “Add in 1 cup of cheddar cheese; mix and set aside.” – “Meanwhile cook shells according to package instructions; drain and rinse with cold water; set aside.” – “Grease a 9×13 baking dish and spoon enchilada sauce evenly on bottom.” – “Equally divide meat mixture among shells and place on top of enchilada sauce.” – “Top with remaining cheese.” – “Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.” – “Set up topping station.” – “Enjoy!”
– stuffed – enchilada – shells
katakunci: stuffed enchilada shells
nutrition: 139 calories
![Stuffed Enchilada Shells](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/9e69f265da4f89cc/751x532cq70/stuffed-enchilada-shells-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, stuffed enchilada shells. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stuffed Enchilada Shells is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Stuffed Enchilada Shells is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook stuffed enchilada shells using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
##### The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Enchilada Shells:
1. Prepare 1/2 box jumbo pasta shells 1. Take 1 lb. hamburger 1. Get 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese 1. Prepare 1 cup enchilada sauce 1. Get To taste seasonings of choice: black pepper, garlic, cumin, chili powder 1. Take To taste Toppings of choice: lettuce, tomato, sour cream, onions
##### Steps to make Stuffed Enchilada Shells:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook hamburger along with seasonings until fully cooked; drain and return to pan. 1. Add in 1 cup of cheddar cheese; mix and set aside. 1. Meanwhile cook shells according to package instructions; drain and rinse with cold water; set aside. 1. Grease a 9×13 baking dish and spoon enchilada sauce evenly on bottom. 1. Equally divide meat mixture among shells and place on top of enchilada sauce. 1. Top with remaining cheese. 1. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. 1. Set up topping station. 1. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food stuffed enchilada shells recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!