Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce.
You can cook Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce
- You need 1 pack of wonton wrappers (square shape).
- Prepare 500 ml of vegetable oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 300 gr of shrimp, chopped into small pieces or grounded.
- It’s 200 gr of ground chicken or pork.
- It’s 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper (or to taste).
- You need of For the dipping sauce:.
- You need 60 ml of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 60 ml of water.
- Prepare 50 gr of granulated sugar.
- You need 30 ml of white vinegar.
Fried Wonton with Dipping Sauce step by step
- Directions for the sauce: In a small saucepan, add all the ingredients for the dipping sauce. Heat the saucepan over low-high heat. Keep stirring until boiling. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Directions for the wonton: In a big bowl, add all ingredients for the filling. Mix well..
- Lay a piece of wonton wrapper on your palm. Add 1/2 Tbsp of the filling mixture in the middle. Dip your index finger into the sealing water and trace it on the outer edge of the wonton wrapper. Fold it up to form a triangle. Pinch the edge to seal tight. Do the same with the rest of the filling..
- Heat up vegetable oil for deep frying. Deep fry the wonton until golden brown. Remove from the heat. Drain well. Lay them on some paper towel. Place them on the serving plate..
- Serve warm with the dipping sauce! 😋.