Basundi. Basundi recipe with step by step pics. Basundi is sweet thickened milk, flavored with cardamom and nutmeg, with the addition of dry fruits. This milk based delicious dessert is popular in the western part.
Basundi recipe with video & step by step photos. Basundi is a rich, delicious and flavorful Indian sweet made. the recipe for basundi sweet is extremely simple yet some tips, recommendations finally, i request you to check my other indian dessert recipes collection with this recipe post of milk basundi sweet. it. Basundi is a milk based dessert with simple ingredients like sugar and nuts.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, basundi. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Basundi recipe with step by step pics. Basundi is sweet thickened milk, flavored with cardamom and nutmeg, with the addition of dry fruits. This milk based delicious dessert is popular in the western part.
Basundi is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Basundi is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook basundi using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basundi:
- Get 2 liter of Milk.
- Take 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Saffron.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pistachios powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dry almond seeds (Charoli).
Learn how to make basundi, Full video and step by step pictures. I have not tasted basundi officially before until, I had. Basundi is a popular Indian dessert consisting of sweetened, thickened milk with the addition of Sweet, flavorful, and creamy, basundi is often consumed at Indian weddings or during the fasting. Basundi is a traditional sweet that is prepared for festivals mainly in the states of Karnataka The basundi is a milk-based sweet and is prepared by reducing the milk to half and adding sugar, elaichi.
Steps to make Basundi:
- To begin making the Basundi Recipe, we will first have to condensed the milk. To do this, place the milk on high heat over a heavy bottomed sauce pan and bring it boil.
- Add the sugar and stir continuously until the sugar dissolves. Once the sugar has dissolved and the milk is boiling vigorously for a few minutes reduce the heat to low and simmer the milk mixture stirring continuously until it is reduced to three fourths of it's original quantity. The condensation will cause the cream from the milk to settle on the sides and bottom of the pan. It's important to keep scraping down the cream and adding it back to the condensing milk..
- The mixture will begin to thicken and get a creamy texture. It is important to make sure towards the end of the condensing process to be close to the stove monitoring the milk and stirring it continuously. The last stages are when the condensed milk can get burned at the bottom of the pan and completely alter the taste of the basundi..
- Note Again: During the process of condensation of the milk, keep stirring the cream that keep forms, as it will stick to the sides and bottom of of them pan, while stirring keep scrapping down the sides and bottom to prevent burning of the cream..
- Once the milk has reduced to half of it's original quantity, turn off the heat. The Basundi (Rabri) is almost ready. All you have to do now is to stir in the add saffron, pistachios powder and charoli..
- Transfer the Basundi (Rabri) to a serving dish and allow it to cool before you can refrigerate for 3-4 hours..
- Serve the Basundi (Rabri) hot or cold, during any season or serve it as a party dessert and enjoy..
- Note: You can add fruits like Lychee's and Strawberries to make a delicious Strawberry Rabri or Lychee Rabri. And serve the Rabri chilled for the warm winter nights or after a spicy Indian Meal..
- Serve the basundi.
Namaskar Welcome to nishamadhulika.com Today we will make basundi. This is especially made in Gujarat and Maharashtra and taste awesome. Basundi puri is the best combo you'll ever try. But yes, you can enjoy a bowlful of it as such, it This is the BEST basundi recipe you'll get around the internet. It is super creamy, rich, perfectly sweet with.
Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
You will notice that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The quantity of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the principal reasons you should be eating berries. Almost all berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a variety of diseases.
Even though most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. You may already realize that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables which will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. Something else you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will discover that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Nuts and also different seeds is a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. The majority of nuts will have lots of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. One thing you may not comprehend is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these types of fatty acids.
Most of your meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will recognize that salmon can also be full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you elect to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. In order to limit your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
Every person likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Along with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these
fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.