Not Your Average Omelet.
You can cook Not Your Average Omelet using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Not Your Average Omelet
- You need of Batter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Liquid Egg Whites(or 2 large eggs).
- You need 1 pinch of Baking powder(1/8 teaspoon).
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ricotta(or 2 tablespoons milk).
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 3 slice of Chicken Luncheon Meat.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Cilantro.
Not Your Average Omelet instructions
- Add all the batter ingredients together & mix until there's no lumps. Let it sit for a few minutes to allow the batter to thicken up..
- On medium heat, grease the frying pan. Dump all the batter into the pan. Basically you're going to cook this like you would an omelet. Flip it over when the bottom is slightly brown. Sprinkle on the cheese & cilantro. After the cheese melts, add in the chicken slices. Flip one side of the egg onto the other, covering the deli meat. Continue cooking & flipping until it's golden brown on both sides..
- You can serve with your favorite salsa!.