Fried rice. Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. This classic Fried Rice recipe is one of my favorite ways to use up leftover rice, and it's ready in Fried rice is one of the most nostalgic dishes from my childhood, and one of the first recipes I learned. Fried rice is a tasty dish that is traditionally made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, but it can also be made in a pan.
This is quick, easy, and you can customize it to your taste. This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. I want to dedicate this dish to Bergy, whose recipe "AM & B's Indonesian Mehoon". You can have Fried rice using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried rice
- You need 2 c of uncooked rice.
- It’s 2 c of chicken stock.
- It’s 1-1/2 c of water.
- It’s 1 c of frozen corn.
- You need 1 c of frozen peas.
- Prepare 2-3 of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of mushrooms, diced.
- Prepare 5-6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of x 8 oz can water chestnuts.
- It’s 1/4 c of raisins, or to taste.
- You need 1/4 c of slivered almonds or cashews.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 c of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of ginger powder.
Transform leftover rice into an easy dish your family will love with dozens of fried rice recipes from Allrecipes, including shrimp fried rice, chicken fried rice, and more. Chinese fried rice is the quintessential comfort food. Think of it—a bowl of steaming white rice No wonder fried rice is one of the world's most popular rice dishes! For the home cook, the beauty of.
Fried rice instructions
- Add rice, chicken stock and water to a rice cooker and cook until done. For best results, cook rice 1 day ahead of making dish and refrigerate over night. If you can’t refrigerate over night, refrigerate after cooking for at least a couple hours until rice feels cold..
- Cook corn, peas, carrots, onions, and mushrooms in skillet over medium heat until cooked through..
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl. Move veggies to side of pan and add egg to other side of pan. Heat until cooked through..
- Add all other ingredients and stir until combined. Cook until heated through..
Fried rice with steamed white rice, egg, chicken, shrimp and mixed vegetables. Easy and the best Easy and the best fried rice recipe ever, much better and healthier than Chinese restaurants or. Fried rice is incredibly easy to make and can be tweaked a thousand different ways to clean out your fridge or assuage the picky eater in your life. This fried rice recipe is adapted from the fried rice served in our restaurant. In my opinion, it is hard to define the best fried rice because every palate is unique.