Kabuli Rice (Nasi Kebuli).
You can cook Kabuli Rice (Nasi Kebuli) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kabuli Rice (Nasi Kebuli)
- Prepare 500 gr of rice, wash and drain.
- It’s 1 packet of Kare Instant Spice (45gr, for approx 500gr meat).
- Prepare 65 gr of thick coconut milk.
- It’s 4 pcs of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 12 pcs of cardamom.
- It’s 12 pcs of cloves.
- Prepare 5 pcs of star anise.
- Prepare 900 ml of water.
- Prepare of Raisin, optional.
Kabuli Rice (Nasi Kebuli) step by step
- Wash and put rice in the rice cooker..
- Stir fry the Kare instant spice until fragrant. If you are using meat, add it now and continue stir frying until cooked. Add the spices (cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and star anise), and cook until fragrant..
- Add coconut milk and water, and cook until boil. Pour over to the rice cooker and cook until done..
- Add in raisin if using, mixed well. Ready to serve with anything you like..