Dry fruits and gond laddu. #dryfruitsladdu #gondkeladdu #weightgainladdu hello hello doston aaj ke video mein ham banaenge dry fruits aur Gond ke laddu Jo bahut jyada swadisht aur. Gond ke laddu recipe with step by step pics. These nutritious and tasty gond ke ladoo are made with gond aka edible gum, whole wheat flour, ghee and dry fruits.
How to make Gond ke Laddu……………. Gond ke Laddu or Dinkache Ladoo are generally made in all parts of India during winters. Gond is also called as Dink in Marathi and Gundar in Gujrati.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, dry fruits and gond laddu. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
#dryfruitsladdu #gondkeladdu #weightgainladdu hello hello doston aaj ke video mein ham banaenge dry fruits aur Gond ke laddu Jo bahut jyada swadisht aur. Gond ke laddu recipe with step by step pics. These nutritious and tasty gond ke ladoo are made with gond aka edible gum, whole wheat flour, ghee and dry fruits.
Dry fruits and gond laddu is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Dry fruits and gond laddu is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook dry fruits and gond laddu using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Dry fruits and gond laddu:
- Make ready 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Take 1/2 cup of peanuts.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of gond/dink/edible gum.
- Take 150 grams of dry dates.
- Get 1 cup of walnut kernels.
- Get 1 cup of dessicated coconut or grated dry coconut.
- Make ready 1 cup of almonds/badam.
- Get 1 cup of cashews/kaju.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins/kishmish.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chironjee/charoli.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of alsi/flax seeds.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of makhana.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of khaskhas/poppy seeds.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted pistachios/pista.
- Get 2 cups of boora or powdered sugar.
- Get 2 tsp of elaichi powder/cardamom powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder/jaiphal powder.
Dry fruits is main ingredient to make dinkache ladoo or gond ke ladoo. All types of dry-fruits like almond, cashews, pistachios, walnuts, raisins, dry figs. video recipe of dry fruits laddu recipe Gond ke laddu are a rich, delicious and wholesome sweet treat enjoyed during the winters in North India. Gond is a kind of plant derived edible gum that has been enjoyed in traditional Indian foods as it is believed to have medicinal values.
Instructions to make Dry fruits and gond laddu:
- Heat a pan on low flame. Dry roast peanuts and let it cool down completely. Powder the peanuts in mixer and keep it aside..
- Remove the seeds from dry dates and dry roast it for 2-3 minutes on low flame. Let it cool down completely. Powder the roasted dates in mixer and keep aside..
- Dry roast walnut kernels and powder it in mixer. Keep aside..
- Dry roast the dessicated coconut and keep aside..
- Dry roast the flax seeds and poppy seeds separately on low flame. Powder it in mixer..
- Now in a big mixing bowl, take all the dry roasted and powdered ingredients together. Mix well and keep aside..
- Now heat 4 tbsp ghee in a pan and fry gond on low flame till it puffed up and becomes crispy. Take it out in a plate and crush with hands or in mortar..
- In the same pan, roast almonds, cashews, pistachios and makhana separately on low flame. Let them cool down. Crush with hands or in mortar..
- Heat 1 tsp ghee and roast kishmish and chironjee separately..
- Now mix everything well with dry roasted peanuts and dates powder mixture. Keep aside..
- Heat all the leftover ghee in a pan. Add wheat flour and roast till golden brown..
- Mix it with the other ingredients let the mixture cool down slightly..
- Add in the elaichi powder, nutmeg powder and boora. Mix everything very well and make lemon sized laddus..
- Enjoy these yummy and healthy laddus with a cup of hot milk..
- You can use any nuts of your choice..
- Quantity of dry fruits and sugar can be adjusted according to the taste..
- If you find the quantity of ghee less then more melted ghee can be added while binding the laddus..
Whole wheat flour, almonds, cashews, desi ghee are the other. Dry fruit laddus make a perfect gift hamper for family & friends on festivals. Kids enjoy these energy balls and eat fuss-free. It is a great sweet snack recipe for picky You can add edible gum as well in these ladoos, and make dry fruit laddu with gond. You can also check gond ke ladoo with wheat flour.
Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
One of the primary kinds of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the main reasons you ought to be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. You may likewise be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also provide potassium. You will find that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach is additionally something that you may want to start consuming more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over in between meals, grab a handful of nuts or even seeds. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body utilizes these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
With regards to sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The grea
t thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you do not need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. It’s also wise to trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.