Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy! baked and layered potato & ground meat. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy! baked and layered potato & ground meat using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat:
- Prepare 8 of Potatoes (medium).
- Make ready 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Take 5 slice of Roast ham slices.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 200 ml of Heavy cream (non-dairy).
- Get 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cake flour.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of White wine.
- Take 50 ml of Milk.
- Make ready 100 ml of Panko.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Grated cheese.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Easy! Baked and Layered Potato & Ground Meat:
- Gather the ingredients. Melt the butter in the microwave. Add the panko and grated cheese to a plastic baggie and strike to finely crush..
- Wash the potatoes and microwave (with skins on) using the "root vegetables" or for 10 minutes at 600 W..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the minced onion until transparent. Mince the roast ham and add to the pan. Then add the ground meat and cook well..
- Pour in the red wine and cook off the alcohol. Add the flour and milk and cook until thick, then add the salt and pepper to season..
- Quickly soak the potatoes in cold water and then peel the skins with your hand. Place into a pot..
- Add the heavy cream to the potatoes and heat slowly on low heat to prevent burning. Mash and stir the potatoes while heating..
- Once it becomes thick and creamy like in the photo, season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg..
- This completes the main components of the dish..
- Thinly grease a gratin dish (I used 30 cm) with butter and place in half of the potatoes..
- Top with all of the ground meat sauce..
- Spread the remaining potato mixture on top of the meat. Cover completely with panko and pour melted butter on top..
- Bake for 15 minutes on the bottom rack of the 220°C oven and then it's done. Optionally, garnish with minced parsley..
Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
You will notice that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will realize that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. The majority of berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
Yet another thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good impact on your health. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also have potassium. For example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. Almost all nuts will have plenty of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your body will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The fantastic thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It’s also advisable to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits in addition supply you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to combine a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.