Mutabak | Egg Chicken Filling.
You can cook Mutabak | Egg Chicken Filling using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mutabak | Egg Chicken Filling
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 300 grams of chicken mince.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of onions finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- It’s handful of coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
Mutabak | Egg Chicken Filling step by step
- Combine wheat flour plain flour salt and a tsp oil in a bowl add water and knead into a medium soft dough.
- Heat oil in a kadai sautey onions till golden then add chicken mince sautey till chicken appears white.
- Add ginger garlic red chilli cumin coriander pepper salt garam masala powder and sautey for a minute then cover and simmer till chicken is dry and tender.
- Beat eggs in a bowl add a pinch salt chopped green chillies coriander leaves and the prepared chicken filling beat well and set aside.
- Now knead dough again make medium balls the dip in dry flour and roll into big thin chapati.
- Keep filling in centre and cover it like we do for square paratha.
- Roast on tawa apply ghee butter or oil till roasted and crisp from all sides on medium flame.
- Relish with tomato ketchup.