Spring Rolls Filled With Chicken Tenders and Cheese, Accented with Shiso.
You can cook Spring Rolls Filled With Chicken Tenders and Cheese, Accented with Shiso using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spring Rolls Filled With Chicken Tenders and Cheese, Accented with Shiso
- It’s 3 of Chicken tenders.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 5 of or 10 slices Processed cheese slice.
- It’s 5 of or 10 Shiso leaves.
- You need 1 of optional Tubed umeboshi paste.
- It’s 10 of Spring roll skins.
- Prepare 1 of Flour dissolved in water.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
Spring Rolls Filled With Chicken Tenders and Cheese, Accented with Shiso step by step
- Remove the sinew from the chicken tenders. If you push down with a fork and then pull it up, it will be easy to take off. If you wrap the sinew in a paper towel, it won't be slippery..
- Place the chicken in a heat-resistant dish, sprinkle on some salt, pepper, and sake, cover with plastic wrap, and then microwave for 2 minutes. When the chicken is cooked, tear it apart into fine pieces..
- Slice the cheese and shiso leaves vertically in half. To make it more decadent, you can place 1 whole leaf and 1 whole slice of cheese in each spring roll..
- Place the chicken on top of the cheese (umeboshi, optional) close to the bottom corner edge of the spring roll skin as possible. Place the shiso leaf at the opposite corner and wrap it up from the bottom..
- If using a whole shiso leaf, place it as shown in the photo..
- Roll to look like this picture, then finish wrapping to look like the picture in Step 7 so that half of the shiso leaf can be seen through the skin. Slide the leaf to adjust if necessary..
- Wrap until the end and then seal the edge with watered down flour..
- Heat up vegetable oil in the frying pan and fry the spring rolls until they are lightly browned..