Coconut Rice With Curry Leaves.
You can have Coconut Rice With Curry Leaves using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Rice With Curry Leaves
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need 20 of small curry leaves or 1 Pandan leaf.
Coconut Rice With Curry Leaves step by step
- Wash the rice grain then rinse, 2 x till water are clear then add water plus the coconut milk then season with salt,and cook rice and usual either in a rice cooker or on stove.
- Fluff up rice using a chopstick then serve.