Mike's Easy Meatball Subs.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mike's easy meatball subs. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Easy Meatball Subs is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Easy Meatball Subs is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's easy meatball subs using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Easy Meatball Subs:
- Prepare of Easy Meatball Subs.
- Get 6 of Fresh 6" Sub Rolls.
- Take 1 of 26 oz Bag Lean Frozen Meatballs.
- Get 2 can of 24 oz Hunts Garlic & Herb Spaghetti Sauce.
- Take 1 can of 14.5 oz Stewed Tomatoes [with oregano, garlic & basil].
- Prepare 1 can of 6 oz Black Olives [halved].
- Get 1/3 cup of Chopped Celery.
- Get 1/2 cup of Diced White Onions.
- Get 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley [chopped].
- Take 1 tsp of Each: Onion Powder – Garlic Powder – Italian Seasoning – Dried Basil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 2 cup of Shreaded Motzerella Cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of Shreaded Parmesan Cheese.
- Make ready 1 of Banana Peppers Or Sport Peppers [garnish].
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda [to reduce acidity – more may be needed].
Instructions to make Mike's Easy Meatball Subs:
- Place everything in a crock pot [except for bread & cheeses] and let cook for 4 hours on high and 6 to 7 hours on medium..
- If cooking stove top, place frozen meatballs in oven and bake as per manufacturers directions. Usually 25 minutes at 350°. Feel free to lightly season your meatballs any way you'd like before putting them in the oven..
- Add everything else except for bread, peppers and cheeses in a large pot and simmer for 25 minutes. Add fully baked meatballs and simmer 25 additional minutes..
- If your sauce tastes a bit too acidic due to the tomatoes, add 1/4 tsp Baking Soda to your simmering pot. Your sauce will foam up but no worries. Stir in, simmer again, then taste and add 1/4 tsp more if acidic taste persists. Repeat if necessary..
- Toast your rolls but be careful not to fully split your bread thru the middle..
- Place meatballs [leave whole or cut in half] and sauce on fresh sub bread. Top with Motzerella and Parmesean Cheese, Provolone works well as well and Banana Peppers or Sport Peppers. Serve with a side bottle of Tabasco..
Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Your health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off many different diseases.
While most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. One of the veggies that will provide the potassium you need is broccoli. You will additionally find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Nuts as well as different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids within your diet.
Most of your meals should also contain fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will find that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and other nutrients. Now when you decide to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. Additionally before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you might have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.