Maggi Masala chicken Braided Bread Rolls.
You can cook Maggi Masala chicken Braided Bread Rolls using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maggi Masala chicken Braided Bread Rolls
- You need For of Filling:.
- You need 300 grams of Chicken boiled and shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum medium size finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Onion medium sized finely chopped.
- Prepare as required of Sweet corns boiled and roughly lightly chopped.
- It’s 1 of Maggi masala pouch.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare pinch of Oregano some.
- You need 2 cubes of processed cheese.
- It’s For of Bread–.
- It’s 4 cups of Maida.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk powder (optional).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 of egg for dough and 1 beaten egg yolk for glazing.
Maggi Masala chicken Braided Bread Rolls instructions
- For the Chicken Filling: Heat 2 tbsp. butter fry onion till soft then add remaining veggies and salt, Shredded chicken, 1/2 tsp. black pepper, 1 tsp. Maggi masala..
- Now switch off the flames and let it cool and after sometime mix shredded cheese and oregano..
- For the Dough In a bowl mix together 4 cups flour, 1 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. castor sugar, 2 tbsp. milk powder, 1 tbsp. yeast, 4 tbsp. Oil and 1 egg, knead to a medium soft dough with slightly warm water, leave to rise for 1 hour..
- Now divide the dough into 12 to 16 parts depending on how small you want the baby chicken bread to be. Roll each piece of dough to a roti shape, snip the side with scissors or a knife,.
- Now half snipped side start braiding so they overlap each other (like a braid), brush top with beaten egg,.
- And bake on 200 degree C for 25 minutes..
- Right after taking out of the oven apply butter well on whole bread and let it rest covered with a cloth for 2-3 min to soften the bread completely..