Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers.
You can cook Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers
- You need of Stuffing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of green onions.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sriracha.
- You need 1 tsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder(red or yellow/paste).
- You need 10 lb of shrimp peeled and deveined.
- Prepare of dipping sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper garlic paste.
Thai Curry Shrimp Potstickers step by step
- start steamer, whether it's a rice cooker, a hotel pan with holes.
- place all stuffing ingredients in food processor and pulse till ground well.
- place wontons on cooking sheet fill with tablespoons full of shrimp stuffing.
- rub cold water on edge of wonton, seal in shape you want the envelope shape was easy for me.
- place stuffed wonton in steamer without over crowding, they will stick if touching leave for 7-10 min.
- once cooked place on clean baking sheet till all stickers are done.
- heat saute pan with butter, melt and place sticker in pan add 1/4 water, when water is gone let stickers brown then plate!.
- mix all dipping ingredients together and enjoy.
- dish is spicy, if your not a spice person take out sriracha and garlic pepper paste, enjoy.