Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice.
You can cook Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice
- It’s 3 cup of rice.
- You need of PRESERVED MEAT OPTION.
- You need 4 of preserved chinese sausage.
- Prepare 1 of preserved duck drumstick optional add on.
- Prepare of LIGHT SOY SAUCE OPTION 1.
- It’s 3 tbsp of light soy sauce and 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need of GARLIC SOY SAUCE OPTION 2.
- You need 1 tbsp of additional add on optional bulgogi sauce if using.
- You need 1 tbsp of fine dice garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare of OPTIONAL ADD ON GREEN VEGETABLES STEM ONLY.
- You need 2 cup of dice chinese broccoli / kai lan.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of stock.
Preserved Duck Meat And Chinese Sausage Fried Rice step by step
- OPTIONAL ADD ON IF USING.. QUICK BLANCH PRESERVED DUCK DRUMSTICK.
- steam sausage ( optional add on preserved duck drumstick ) for 20 minute then add sauce steam another 5 minute.
- cut up sausage and put sausage (with preserved duck drumstick) with sauce onto cooked rice and mix well then baked it in the rice cooker for another 10 minutes or stir fry all ingredient for 5 minute.
- Dice up green vegetable Chinese broccoli stem.
- ADDITIONAL ADD ON GREEN VEGETABLES STEM ONLY ….simply let the dice vegetable simmer in the stock for 3 minutes then top on the cooked preserved smoke duck rice.
- I Made Another Version For Lunch Today @Preserved Smoked Duck With Preserved Kwai Fah Meat ( Chinese Sausage ) Rice Top Scallion.
- My Delicous Lunch Preserved Smoked Duck And Preserved Kwai Fah Meat ( Chinese Sausage ) Rice Top Scallion.