taisen's fried breakfast sandwich. Great recipe for taisen's fried breakfast sandwich. taisen's fried breakfast sandwich. I don't personally like fried eggs but my husband loved this. In North America, a breakfast sandwich is any sandwich filled with foods associated with the breakfast meal.
Southern hubby was amazed that my Northern self knew about fried egg sandwiches. I have always just made them with salt and pepper on. Buttermilk fried chicken + bacon + fried egg + maple butter = the best breakfast sandwich ever! butter and a fried egg. You can cook taisen's fried breakfast sandwich using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of taisen's fried breakfast sandwich
- It’s 1 of to 2 eggs.
- It’s 2 slice of of bologna.
- It’s 1 of rolls.
- It’s 2 slice of of cheese ( any kind ).
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste. careful with the salt as the bologna will be a bit salty after being fried.
- You need 1 of for an extra kick of spice use a spicier pepper or add old bay.
- It’s 1 of any condiment you like or use none.
You may unsubscribe at any time. In this easy breakfast sandwich, fried egg, salami, and cheese meet up in a toasted English muffin. This delicious Fried Egg Sandwich is so easy and so scrumptious. You can whip one together in just a few minutes and it tastes like heaven!
taisen's fried breakfast sandwich step by step
- pre heat your skillet..
- once the skillet is hot enough slice the bologna just a bit so the middle doesn't bubble up.
- melt some butter on the skillet.
- put the slices on the skillet to fry.
- crack an egg or two onto the skillet ( depending on how big you want the sandwich).
- pepper and salt lightly the egg.
- add a bit more butter and put the rolls on top to lightly toast the bun.
- cook both the bologna and egg as desired.
- add any condiment you like on the roll like mayo, mustard or even spicy mustard if desired or leave plain after you have taken off the bun from the skillet.
- put one roll on a plate then pile on the bologna, cheese and egg. add the other top bun. if it isn't hot enough stick the whole thing back on the skillet to heat a bit more without burning it..
- serve on a plate and enjoy!.
This breakfast sandwich is so quick and simple. I am sure that even a novice cook can handle this recipe. I have seen other recipes for breakfast egg. The breakfast sandwich is thus a powerful canvas for creativity (and bacon!), but also a perfect vessel in which to deliver a concentrated combo of traditional But our advice is to go Fancy. Multigrain bread is the canvas, painted with two yolk-bulging fried eggs, cheddar, bacon, avocado, red onions, and just.