Roasted Pork Fried Rice.
You can have Roasted Pork Fried Rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Pork Fried Rice
- You need 1 cup of cooked roasted pork.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked rice.
- It’s 1 can of foul pea.
- You need 1 bunch of coriander.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce or fish sauce or light soy sauce.
Roasted Pork Fried Rice instructions
- bake cooked pork roasted at 200 C with teriyaki sauce for 5 minute.
- wash and drain foul bean then add into cooked rice.
- put all ingredient into pan and fry rice or rice cooker bake for another 2 minute. this way its less oily.