Baked Chicken Parmesan.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, baked chicken parmesan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chicken Parmesan is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Baked Chicken Parmesan is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chicken parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil – 24 oz jar.
- Make ready 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- Make ready 8 oz of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Take Block of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- Get of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style – 15 oz can.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
The Foods You Select To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health
Many people do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
One of the primary varieties of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off many different diseases.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is really important for a healthy body. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also provide potassium. You will notice that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Even though some of you enjoy having your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. Most nuts will have lots of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your entire body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. The first thing you may not comprehend is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
When it comes to sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. In addition before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition necessary for looking after your health. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
Following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.