Crouton and Veggie-filled Salad.
You can have Crouton and Veggie-filled Salad using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crouton and Veggie-filled Salad
- You need 1 slice of Thickly sliced loaf bread or baguette.
- It’s 1/2 of Broccoli.
- You need 1 medium of Bologna sausage (or wiener sausage).
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 of Processed cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Krazy Salt or coarsely ground black pepper and salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Grated cheese.
Crouton and Veggie-filled Salad step by step
- Cut the bread up into 1.5 cm cubes. Toast in a preheated 200°C oven or toaster oven for about 5 minutes until crispy..
- Cut the tomatoes in half, and cut up the cheese into easy to eat pieces..
- Finely chop the garlic. Cut the sausage up into bite size pieces. Boil the broccoli until it's still firm or microwave for about 4 minutes..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, and add the garlic..
- When the garlic is fragrant add the sauce and stir fry. Add the broccoli next and stir fry, and season with Krazy salt..
- Cool down the stir fried ingredients from Step 5 a bit and mix with the ingredients from Step 2, together with a tablespoon of olive oil..
- Top with the croutons from Step 1, drizzle with the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil, sprinkle some grated cheese on top and it's done..