Kid's Favorite Hawaiian Chicken.
You can have Kid's Favorite Hawaiian Chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kid's Favorite Hawaiian Chicken
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 5 of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs.
- Prepare 2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- You need 3 tbsp of table mustard.
- Prepare 8 oz of crushed pineapple in juice..
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
Kid's Favorite Hawaiian Chicken instructions
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- Baste raw unfrozen chicken breasts or thighs with 4 T melted butter and lay in 9 x 13 glass baking dish. Lightly salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes uncovered. If frozen chicken is used, increase initial baking time by 15 minutes..
- While chicken is baking, mix other ingredients in a mixing bowl and start rice cooking in a rice cooker or pan..
- After chicken has baked for 30 minutes (45 minutes if frozen chicken is used), remove from oven and pour the pineapple lemon sauce over the top. Place back in the oven and bake an additional 30 minutes uncovered..
- Remove from oven and serve. Serve rice on the side. Sauce from the chicken may be poured over the rice as desired..
- CAUTION: Eyes may roll back in your head with ecstasy when eating this dish..