BBQ Sirloin Tips.
You can have BBQ Sirloin Tips using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Sirloin Tips
- It’s 1 lb of Beef Tips.
- You need 1 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Steak Seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
BBQ Sirloin Tips step by step
- Marinate Steak Tips in BBQ Sauce, more than 1cup of BBQ sauce can be used if not all meet is covered. Let sit in fridge for up to two hours..
- Sauté onion and garlic salt in oil over medium high heat for about 3 to 4 minutes. You can substitute minced garlic for the garlic salt. I would have if I had any but this still works great!.
- Lower heat to medium, add beef tips and Steak Seasoning and cook to brown on both sides. Lower heat and let simmer for a couple minutes. Cut into one, if more time is needed throw a lid on them for a couple more minutes..
- Served over white rice I had set in my rice cooker, as well as fresh steamed veggies, easy!.