Kani Mango Roll. A combination of Japanese and Thai food fusion Ingredients: Rice Paper, Green Lettuce, Cucumber, Kanibo or Crab Stick, Mango and Japanese Mayonnaise — Dip. And our BEST SELLER na ang laman per. How to make Kani and Mango Fresh Spring Rolls.
Ripe and sweet one work best. This roll served best with its matching mango dipping sauce, but you can also use any kind of sauce, or simply just. Photo about Japanese food – Kani and Mango temaki sushi served on black dishes in a restaurant table. You can cook Kani Mango Roll using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kani Mango Roll
- It’s 9 of Rice Paper.
- It’s 12 of crab sticks, cooked and shredded.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, seeded and sliced into thin strips.
- It’s 18 of green ice lettuce leaves.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Japanese mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of mango, sliced into thin strips.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Peanut Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of hot water.
Kani roll topped with mango strips. Pm for oders Made to order only. Also available chicken mango Ships From. Campus, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Metro Manila.
Kani Mango Roll step by step
- Combine crab sticks and mayonnaise in a bowl. Season it with salt. Set aside.
- Dip a piece of rice paper in a big bowl of water to soften it. Lay the softened wrapper on a clean chopping board..
- Line 2 lettuce leaves on the rice paper. Add 2 spoonful of crab mixture on top of the lettuce leaves. Arrange 2 cucumber sticks and top with 2 mango slices..
- Fold it on both side to seal each ends and roll the rice paper tightly to secure the filling. Slice it the center. Repeat to make a total of 9 rolls..
- For Peanut Sauce, combine all the ingredients and mix it until the sauce is thick..
- Arrange on a serving platter and serve with peanut sauce, Enjoy!.
Mango-adds sweet, juicy taste to your Kani Salad. For best punch, use a perfectly ripe mango and This Kani Salad recipe though is very simple. I only added ripe mango to give it a fuller flavor, that is. I asked for extra mango sauce on the roll. Always pleased & never disappointed when I come to the Kani house.