Soft Fluffy Yeast Rolls.
You can cook Soft Fluffy Yeast Rolls using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Soft Fluffy Yeast Rolls
- It’s 2 1/4 teaspoons of rapid rise dry yeast (1 package).
- Prepare 11/4 cup of warm whole milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of unsalted melted butter, cooled to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of melted salted butter for brushing.
Soft Fluffy Yeast Rolls instructions
- In a bowl whisk the warm milk, yeast and sugar, let rest 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl mix the 3 tablespoons butter, egg, 2 cups of the flour, salt p, baking powderand the yeast mixture, beat smooth.
- Add remaing lour, slow with the flour kneading to form a soft doughl.
- Turn dough out onto floured surface and knead until the dough is smooth ans soft about 8 to 9 minutes.
- Spray a large bowl with non stick spay and place dough in it.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it rise in until doubled in a warm place, about 1 hour.
- Remove dough and cut into 4 chunks.
- Make 4 to 5 balls from each chunk of dough.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Place dough balls on parchment lined baking sheet, cover with a towel and let rise again until doubled, about 45 minuts.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden then brush with melted butter.