Salmon Layered Tower.
You can cook Salmon Layered Tower using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Layered Tower
- It’s 1 large of Red Onion.
- It’s 2 large of Roma Tomato's.
- Prepare 12 stick of Crab Sticks.
- You need 3 of Advocado's.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Salmon Creme Cheese.
- Prepare 100 grams of Smoked Sakmon.
- Prepare 1 of Blue Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Tower Mould.
Salmon Layered Tower instructions
- Place mould in a serving dish..
- Dice Tomato and Onion and Mix Together and Salt & Pepper to taste!.
- Cut Crab Sticks into small portions and mix with mayonaise and one tablespoon Salmon Creme Cheese.
- Cut Avocado's into pieces add salt & Pepper to taste.
- Cut Salmon into piece's 3cm x 3cm.
- Now that all the ingrediets has been prepared Seperatley using a table spoon evenly layer starting with the Tomato and Onion mix, then the Crabstick , Diced Advocado's , Creme Cheese , Salmon.
- Once you have Layered your Tower slowly retract the Tower Mould.
- Add some Blue Cheese for that last Finishing touch and to bring all the Flavours toghether serve with a slice of lemon.