You can have Wheat Keer using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat Keer
- Prepare 1 cup of Wheat.
- Prepare 1 litre of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of condensed milk.
- You need 1 pinch of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Arrow root powder.
- You need of Sufficient water.
Wheat Keer instructions
- In pressure cooker, place soaked wheat add water and cook until 6 whistles. Wheat must be soft..
- Soak Wheat for 6 hours..
- Now take a pan, boil milk and add the softened wheat, add sugar, condensed milk and cardamom powder..
- Take a small cup and 2 tbsp of arrow root powder add little water..
- Now pour the arrow root powder water into the boiling Keer, which slightly thickens the Keer..
- Now the healthy and Yummy Wheat Keer is ready to serve..