You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of (A) the dough.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of (B) the filling.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare of (C) the icing.
- Prepare 100 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- To make the dough: add sugar, melted butter and yeast to your lukewarm milk. Allow to sit for 15 minutes somewhere warm..
- You should be able to see the yeast starting to activate at the surface. Add 2 cups of flour and combine well. Allow to rest somewhere warm for 1 hour..
- The dough should have doubled in size. Add the remaining 1/2 cup of flour, the salt, the baking powder and the cinnamon powder..
- Knead with hands for 5 minutes until smooth. spread into a rectangular shape..
- Mix the ingredients of the filling and spread evenly over the dough. Roll up, making sure to maintain even thickness. Cut evenly into 6-8 portions..
- Place into buttered pan. coat with melted butter to give them a golden colour..
- Preheat oven to 180°C then bake the cinnamon rolls for 30-40 minutes..
- Mix the icing ingredients and coat the rolls after they have cooled for at least 15 minutes. enjoy..