Japanese Fried Rice.
You can have Japanese Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Fried Rice
- You need 1/2 of spring onion.
- Prepare 3 of dried Shiitake mushroom.
- It’s 1 pack of Kanikamaboko (crab sticks).
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of bowls cooked rice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Dashi powder (Japanese fish bouillon).
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Japanese Fried Rice instructions
- Soak dried Shiitake and cut Shiitake small..
- Cut spring onion and Kanikamaboko.
- Beat eggs with a little salt and fry eggs. Put fried eggs aside in dish..
- Heat salad oil in pan and fry spring onion..
- Fry Shiitake mushroom and Kanikamaboko and put cooked rice..
- Season Dashi powder black pepper and soy sauce then add fried egg..
- Today's dinner.