Crab Sticks and Shimeji Mushroom Rice.
You can cook Crab Sticks and Shimeji Mushroom Rice using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crab Sticks and Shimeji Mushroom Rice
- It’s 450 ml of White rice.
- You need 7 of Imitation crab stick.
- It’s 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need 1 tbsp of each For parboiling the shimeji: mirin, sake, soy sauce, white dashi.
- You need of Rice Flavorings.
- You need 1 tbsp of each ★Mirin, sake, soy sauce, white dashi.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon, (to taste) White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of dash, (to taste) Shiso leaves.
Crab Sticks and Shimeji Mushroom Rice step by step
- Wash the rice, drain, and let sit for 30 minutes..
- Steam the crab meat in a steamer (or the microwave). Once steamed, let drain on paper towels..
- Remove the stump from the shimeji mushrooms and shred..
- Put the shimeji, mirin, sake, soy sauce, and white dashi in a pot. Heat while mixing with chopsticks to flavor..
- Once the shimeji is cooled, put on a sieve, and drain the boiling liquid..
- Put the rice in the rice cooker, add the ★ ingredients and the boiling liquid from Step 5. Fill the water to the normal level, mix, and start the rice cooker..
- Once the rice has cooked, add the crab sticks, shimeji mushrooms, and white sesame seeds to taste and mix gently..
- Transfer the rice to the rice bowls and garnish with julienned shiso leaves to taste..