Bagels 🥯. Bagel emoji is a round 🍞 Bread with a hollow 🕳️ Hole in the center. Bagels look like donuts, but it better represents a circular bread. A bagel (Yiddish: בײגל beygl; Polish: bajgiel), also historically spelled beigel, is a bread product originating in the Jewish communities of Poland. Перевод слова bagel, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, примеры использования.
With fresh lox, scallion cream cheese, and cucumbers. Add bagel to one of your lists below, or create a new one. A bagel (Yiddish בײגל) beygl) sometimes beigel, is a bread product traditionally made of yeasted wheat dough in the form of a roughly hand-sized ring which is first boiled in water and then baked. You can cook Bagels 🥯 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bagels 🥯
- You need 11/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of warm water.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of Every thing bagel seasoning.
The result is a dense, chewy, doughy interior with a browned and sometimes crisp exterior. Place the bagels on the prepared baking trays, spacing them widely apart. Brush the tops with the beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds, sea salt, poppy seeds or a savoury topping of your choice. The bagel is a dense ring of bread, often rather bland, raised with yeast and containing almost no fat.
Bagels 🥯 step by step
- Mix all ingredients it will be sticky dough let it rest for half hour.
- Using flour board and hands cuts the dough to 4 equal ball roll it and shape it as bagel and let it rest for another half hour.
- Spread the seasoning on top cook at reheat oven 450 for 10 minutes let it cool and enjoy.
Define bagel. bagel synonyms, bagel pronunciation, bagel translation, English dictionary definition of bagel. n. A glazed bagel – (Yiddish) glazed yeast-raised doughnut-shaped roll with hard crust. Boiled and baked bagels achieve a crunchy outside and chewy inside. "I accidentally stumbled upon a method for making bagels that were structurally and texturally superior, I decided to take advantage. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Bagel. Bagel definition, a leavened, doughnut-shaped, firm-textured roll, with a brownish glazed surface, made of dough first poached and then baked.