author: Ray Christensen
– “1/4 cup flour 2 tbs” – “2 tbs sugar” – “1/4 tsp baking powder” – “1/4 tsp cinnamon” – “2 tbs butter softened or melted” – “1/4 cup milk”
– “Mix dry ingredients and sugar” – “Mix in wet” – “Microwave on full power for 90 seconds *1200 watt*” – “Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar *I like to also drizzle with honey*”
– snickerdoodle – mug – cake
katakunci: snickerdoodle mug cake
nutrition: 229 calories
![Snickerdoodle Mug Cake](https://img-global.cpcdn.com/recipes/9c8fe88b15d14f8d/751x532cq70/snickerdoodle-mug-cake-recipe-main-photo.jpg)
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, snickerdoodle mug cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Snickerdoodle Mug Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Snickerdoodle Mug Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have snickerdoodle mug cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
##### The ingredients needed to make Snickerdoodle Mug Cake:
1. Prepare 1/4 cup flour + 2 tbs 1. Prepare 2 tbs sugar 1. Prepare 1/4 tsp baking powder 1. Take 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1. Make ready 2 tbs butter (softened or melted) 1. Take 1/4 cup milk
##### Steps to make Snickerdoodle Mug Cake:
1. Mix dry ingredients and sugar 1. Mix in wet 1. Microwave on full power for 90 seconds *1200 watt* 1. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar *I like to also drizzle with honey*
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food snickerdoodle mug cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!