Cheeseburger Quesadillas. Repeat with remaining tortillas, ground beef, cheese, ketchup, mustard. Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good! Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good!
I don't have any ingredient notes that I haven't included in the recipe itself. Cheeseburger + Quesadilla= This Cheeseburger Quesadillas recipe! I love coming up with easy dinner recipes that don't require an extra trip to the grocery store.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cheeseburger quesadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheeseburger Quesadillas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cheeseburger Quesadillas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Repeat with remaining tortillas, ground beef, cheese, ketchup, mustard. Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good! Cheeseburger Quesadillas are quick, fun, and finger lickin' good!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cheeseburger quesadillas using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheeseburger Quesadillas:
- Take 2 1/2 lbs of ground meat.
- Get 1 of large onion diced (optional).
- Get As needed of meat seasoning (optional).
- Take 10-15 of ea flour tortillas.
- Make ready As needed of butter or margarine.
- Get 12 oz. of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get As needed of dipping sauce of your choice.
Cheeseburger fixings piled between two layers of buttery tortillas. If you love cheeseburgers and quesadillas, then put the two together and it's an absolute cheesy mouthful of. These Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas are filled with beef, bacon & tons of cheese! This quesadilla recipe is perfect for a fun dinner or appetizers!
Instructions to make Cheeseburger Quesadillas:
- Cook and drain ground meat. I like to add diced onion and meat seasoning. Cook these ingredients in from the beginning. In this case, I used Stonemill Amazing Burger seasoning from Aldi. I used about 3 tbsp..
- Liberally spread butter on the back of flour tortillas.
- Place tortilla in a frying pan, buttered side down. Use a medium flame and immediately sprinkle with shredded cheese. (At this point, it would be helpful to use multiple burners on the stove, especially if you're cooking for 3 or more people).
- Once the cheese begins to melt, spoon in some ground beef. (Use as much or as little as you want, depending on how thick you want your quesadillas. I like em fat!).
- Fold tortilla in half and press it flat with your spatula..
- Cook for a minute or two and flip. Try and achieve a golddish-brown color on both sides.
- After another minute or two on the other side, turn off heat and carefully transfer to a cutting board and cut into manageable wedges..
- Repeat these steps as often as necessary and serve with ketchup or ranch, or your favorite dipping sauce. I like to use thousand island because it tastes like the special sauce on a Big Mac.
We love fun recipes like these quesadillas! Recipe for Cheeseburger Quesadillas – Cheeseburger Quesadillas are the perfect way to use up leftover ground beef. Quesadillas made with ground beef and sharp cheddar cheese. Serve with your favorite cheeseburger fixings like lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. The best kind of dinners are the dinners you just throw all the ingredients on one sheet pan and wait.
The Food Items You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
One of the primary types of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The initial thing you will learn about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but also for your basic health as well. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a variety of diseases.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good effect on your health. You may already understand that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are talking about is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have much more than others. These fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Unless you get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it needs.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that together with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally required for preserving your health. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.