Green Peas Paratha | Matar Paratha.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, green peas paratha | matar paratha. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green Peas Paratha
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have green peas paratha | matar paratha using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Peas Paratha | Matar Paratha:
- Get of For Green peas/ Matar Paste :.
- Take 2 cups of frozen peas,.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera,.
- Make ready 2 tsp of garam masala,.
- Prepare 3 tsp of chilli powder,.
- Take to taste, of salt.
- Make ready as required of oil for roasting.
- Take of For dough:.
- Prepare 3 cups of wheat flour,.
- Get as per taste of salt,.
- Take 2 tsp of oil,.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
Instructions to make Green Peas Paratha | Matar Paratha:
- Prepare a dough by taking 3 cups of wheat flour in a large mixing bowl and add 1tsp salt, 2tsp oil and add 1cup water or as required & knead dough for 5-10 minutes,make smooth and soft dough as of chapati..
- Add 2 cups frozen green peas and crush them with pestle so that the chunks remain or else you can use blender like me to save time..
- Take a pan add 2tsp oil in a pan and then add 1tsp jeera powder,once jeera powder crackles add crushed peas,salt and sauté till the raw smell goes away.Next add 2tsp garam masala & 3tsp red chilli powder and mix.cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes till aroma of spices are well incorporated into peas..
- Switch off the flame,take out the stuffing in a bowl and make laddu shaped balls and keep aside..
- To make paratha take a small amount of dough(chapati size)and shape it round with the help of roller and place the laddu shaped peas mixture in the centre,Gather all the edges and pinch them together forming a seal.Flatten using your fingers and roll again into a circle..
- Now place the paratha on heated Tawa adding oil.once brown spots appear on one side flip the paratha and cook again.Cook the paratha has brown patches all over.Finally Serve hot with ketchup or yogurt..
The Food Items You Pick To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
You will recognize that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The first thing you will discover about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Most folks already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
You have to remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is because this is very important for a healthy and balanced body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. One of the veggies that will supply you with the potassium you need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start consuming more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
Nuts and various seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to find that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have a lot more than others. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you do not get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. It’s also advisable to trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for preserving your health. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is additionally not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.