Chellie Mac's Rockin' Chicken Enchilladas ( Layer Style).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chellie mac's rockin' chicken enchilladas ( layer style). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chellie Mac's Rockin' Chicken Enchilladas ( Layer Style) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chellie Mac's Rockin' Chicken Enchilladas ( Layer Style) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chellie mac's rockin' chicken enchilladas ( layer style) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chellie Mac's Rockin' Chicken Enchilladas ( Layer Style):
- Get 1 packages of Corn Tortillas.
- Take 2 1/2 cup of Shredded Chicken Breast.
- Get 2 can of Green Enchillada Sauce.
- Take 2/3 cup of Diced Olives.
- Get 2/3 cup of Diced Green Chile.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced Jalapeño.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced Onion.
- Make ready 4 cup of Krafts Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese.
Steps to make Chellie Mac's Rockin' Chicken Enchilladas ( Layer Style):
- Preheat oven 400°..
- Boil 3 – 4 white meat chicken breast. Season with favorite spices ( I use Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning). After Chicken is cooked thoroughly either shred chicken by simply pulling breast apart strand by strand our finely chopping..
- Pour cans of favorite green enchillada sauce ( I use Las Palmas or Victoria brand) into bowl. Dip corn tortillia's into sauce one by one soaking tortilla layer bottom of 12" X 9" pan..
- Layer Shredded chicken over tortillas. Add, diced chiles, diced jalapeño, chopped onion, olives, cheese and another layer of soaked tortillas. Repeat 2 times. On top, add last layer of tortillas, spread remaining enchillada sauce on top and cover in cheese and remaining olives. Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until top us golden brown. Serve with sour cream and hot sauce..
Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Your health can be greatly improved by simply eating a lot of berries. You will find that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. One more thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good affect on your health. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also have potassium. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Although some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. Most nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. A few of these hormones that are needed can only be produced by having these fatty acids in your diet.
Your primary meals should also include fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you’ll need for the day. Furthermore before preparing your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for looking after your health. You may also want to mix a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.