Patisapta (bengali dessert). Learn how to make Patishapta – a type of Bengali crepe stuffed with a filling made with Nolen gur, or Jaggery. Rice flour All purpose flour Sugar Salt. Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more new interesting videos.
Patisapta:- Patishapta is a popular & traditional Bengali dessert. Thin crepes made with refined flour, rice flour and semolina. Here is most popular Bengali Pitha Recipe Patishapta.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, patisapta (bengali dessert). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learn how to make Patishapta – a type of Bengali crepe stuffed with a filling made with Nolen gur, or Jaggery. Rice flour All purpose flour Sugar Salt. Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more new interesting videos.
Patisapta (bengali dessert) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Patisapta (bengali dessert) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have patisapta (bengali dessert) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Patisapta (bengali dessert):
- Get 1 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maida.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sooji Or rava.
- Get 1 cup of or 100 gms jaggery.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Make ready of as required Oil or ghee to shallow fry the patisapta.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped cashew.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chopped kismis (optional).
Patishapta Pitha is very popular authentic Bengali Sweet dish. About Patishapta Recipe: A traditional pancake like recipe, Patishapta is a popular Bengali dessert. The festival of rice harvest in Bengal, 'poush sankranti' is celebrated. See great recipes for Patisapta (bengali dessert) too!
Steps to make Patisapta (bengali dessert):
- To prepare the outer layer: First prepare the jaggery mixture, mix jaggery with 2 cups of water and boil until jaggery is dissolved completely, now allow it to come to room temperature..
- To prepare the batter in a mixing bowl, add rice flour, maida, rava and mix well. Now add jaggery mix gradually and mix well to ensure no lumps are there. Cover it and keep it for 30 minutes to 1 hour to set. If required you can add little water to the batter after one hour. Make sure the batter shouldn't be too thick or too thin, consistency will be like dosa batter..
- For inner filling preparation: In a kadhai add 1 tsp ghee, switch on the flame, now add desiccated coconut and stir on low flame. Now add sugar and mix well. Add 1/4 cup water and keep on low to medium flame. Stir Occasionally and now add chopped dry fruits (cashew and kismis), mix well. Switch off the flame once the water is completely absorbed and the mixture is dried. Keep aside for cooling down..
- Now heat a flat nonstick pan or tawa. Using a brush apply oil or ghee. Now take a small amount of batter using a spoon. Spread on the pan like how we prepare dosa (but small size), once half cooked, add a little portion of coconut filling at one side towards the edge, now slowly and carefully roll it like a wrap. Shallow fry both the sides and take it out. Repeat the same process to prepare the remaining patisaptas..
- Store it in a refrigerator for 2-3 days for consumption..
Patisapta is a very popular Bengali Pithe. Patisapta is normally sweet in taste but it can be made salted too. See great recipes for Patishapta, Patishapta (Bengali Traditional Dessert) too! By angry king in Cooking Dessert. Winter is a Bengali's favourite season.
Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
You will see that different types of berries can be really good for your health. You will discover that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. You will additionally find that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Nuts as well as different seeds is a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to find that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts as well as seeds will have much more than others. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. If you don’t get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to produce a number of of the hormones that it needs.
Your main meals should also include fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will see that salmon can also be abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Also before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.