Chicken Curry Kerala style.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken curry kerala style. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Curry Kerala style is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Curry Kerala style is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken curry kerala style using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Kerala style:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken -.
- Get 3 of Onion big cut into slices.
- Take 3 of Tomatoes small cut into cubes.
- Get 2 to 3 sprigs of Curry leaves -.
- Make ready of For the masala paste.
- Make ready 2 tbspn of Whole Coriander seeds-.
- Take 3 of Whole dry chilli- (adjust to taste).
- Take 1 tbspn of Ginger & Garlic – chopped roughly.
- Get 1 small bowl of Coconut-.
- Get 5 to 7 of Pepper corns -.
- Prepare 1 tspn of Fennel seeds-.
- Get of For the marination:-.
- Make ready 3 to 4 tbspns of Curd-.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & the ground paste.
- Prepare 2-1/2 tbsp to 3 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder-.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp (adjust to taste) of Red chilli powder-.
- Make ready 1 tspn (adjust to taste) of Everest chicken masala -.
- Take as needed of Water for cooking.
- Take of For extra spice use more green chillies.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Kerala style:
- Take a big vessel and put the chicken pieces in it then wash it properly a few times….Then drain and keep it aside…..
- Now take a small kadai put little oil in it…And when hot add the dry red chilli….Put coriander seeds and give a nice stir till you get a nice aroma….Then add fennel seeds,pepper corns,chopped ginger & garlic pieces,curry leaves & fresh coconut…Then mix well..Let it cool for 2 minutes…Then grind it and make a paste of it….And keep aside..
- Now in that vessel put curd,the chicken pieces,salt and the ground paste….And marinate it for about 1 hour atleast….
- Later on keep this same vessel on the gas…Let it cook….Do not pour water too much….Chicken pieces give out water….so be careful….Cover with a lid and let it cook for a few minutes about 10 to 12…Check in between….If it is cooked…Or else pour some more water…And cook again till soft and done..
- In the meantime…Take a tadka pan..Put little oil in that pan….
- Put sliced onions,curry leaves and saute well…Then add all the dry masalas…That is turmeric powder,red chilli powder…and everest chicken masala…Mix well and fry for 2 to 3 minutes…Turn off the gas…..
- Pour this fried mix over the cooked chicken…Mix well…if not done cook the chicken again for a few minutes more….serve hot with chapati or rice…Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Enjoy this chicken gravy….This is the pic I have….Direct from the kadai.. Here I have made with only chicken legs….
The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health
Many people do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
One of the primary kinds of foods you need to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the principal reasons you ought to be eating berries. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. For instance, broccoli has plenty of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. Another thing you might want to try is the next time you make a salad try making use of spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Even though some of you like to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body makes use of these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
Your primary meals should also incorporate fish such as salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The reality that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t have to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to mix a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.