Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, steak n shrimp enchiladas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook steak n shrimp enchiladas using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas:
- Make ready 1 lb. of skirt steak (cut into tiny 1 inch strips).
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen 31-40 shrimp; peeled and deveined.
- Take to taste of Salt, Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Onion Powder.
- Get 2 of tablespoon. Worcestershire Sauce.
- Make ready 1 packet of Goya Sazon (I used the kind with Cilantro).
- Get to taste of Theos Black Pepper Sauce.
- Make ready 2-3 of squirts of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of Butter.
- Get 8 oz. of Diced Yellow Onions.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Pico De Gallo.
- Make ready 2 bags of Mexican Cheese (I used Sargento).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Pasta Sauce (I used Tomato Basil).
- Prepare of Sour Cream (optional).
- Get 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Make ready 6 of Flour Tortillas (Soft Taco).
- Take as needed of Cooking Spray.
Steps to make Steak N Shrimp Enchiladas:
- Season Steak with salt and pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, Goya Sazon (1/2 packet) and 1 tablespoon of Theos Black Pepper sauce..
- Season Shrimp with salt and pepper to taste, garlic powder, onion powder, remaining Goya Sazon, and 2-3 squirts of lemon juice..
- In a skillet, melt better over med heat and cook onions til golden brown. Add Pico De Gallo and cook til veggies are softened, About 10-15 minutes. Add steak and 3-4 tablespoons of Theos Black Pepper sauce and cook til steak is cooked through..
- Next, Add your shrimp and cook for 4-5 min. Add 1 bag of Mexican cheese, stir til melted, and turn of heat..
- Grab you a plate and place your flour tortilla on it. Scoop the mixture (3-4 tablespoons) in tortilla and wrap it up and place in a greased baking dish..
- Continue until all tortillas are stuffed and rolled up. (I used 6).
- Add 1/4 cup of pasta sauce (I used Tomato Basil) to mixture and stir. Pour mixture onto tortillas and spread that bitch out 🤣.
- Top with 1/2 bag of Mexican Cheese and Bake for 25 minutes at 350. Serve with Rice, Beans, and Sour cream. Enjoy 😋.
Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
One of the first types of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The initial thing you will discover about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good affect on your health. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Nuts and different seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have plenty of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body create the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. The first thing you may not recognize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids.
With regards to sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. You will see that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.