South Indian spicy prawn gravy.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, south indian spicy prawn gravy. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
South Indian spicy prawn gravy is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. South Indian spicy prawn gravy is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook south indian spicy prawn gravy using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian spicy prawn gravy:
- Prepare 800 gram of Prawns cleaned,.
- Get 6 spoon of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 spoon of saunf/ fennel seeds.
- Get 15 of Garlic pods crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger crushed.
- Make ready 2 sprigs of Curry leaves roughly chopped.
- Get 1 of Onion big size chopped.
- Prepare 2 spoon of Kulambu milagai podi/Curry chilli powder.
- Take 15 of Shallots chopped.
- Make ready 3 of Tomato ripe big size.
- Make ready 1 spoon of Chilli powder.
- Get 1 spoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare As needed of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Green chillies slitted lengthwise.
- Make ready 2 spoon of Rock salt.
- Take 1 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Lemon.
Steps to make South Indian spicy prawn gravy:
- Keep all your ingredients ready. Roughly crush ginger and garlic in a mortel pestel.Clean the prawns and add turmeric powder and lime juice and marinate for atleast 15 minutes..
- Add crushed ginger and garlic and fry till golden. Add curry leaves and green chillies and let it splutter.
- Then add the chopped onions and shallots and fry till they are roasted. The more you fry the onions to perfection, the better your gravy will taste..
- Then add chopped tomatoes, rock salt and tomatoes and cook till tomatoes turn mushy.
- Then add kulambu chilli powder and plain chilli powder and fry the masala on low flame till raw smell goes off.
- Drain the excess water from prawns and add to the masala and coat the prawns with the masala and cook for 5-7 minutes..
- Add 1 cup water and allow it to boil for 15 minutes until gravy is thickened..
- Add pepper powder and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot with idly, dosa, chapati, roti, phulka, paratha, lemon rice, curd rice, steamed rice, tomato rice etc..
Selecting The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
You will notice that various kinds of berries can be really good for your health. You will realize that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must understand is good for your body. Most berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can certainly help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
Even though most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is one of the things that you will locate in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. You will notice that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will also discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Nuts as well as different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. One of the health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These types of fatty acids are vital to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. If you do not get the fatty acids you need your body will actually not be able to generate a number of of the hormones that it needs.
With regards to sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. You will find that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. Also before preparing your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.