Chicken Chorizo Lasagna.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken chorizo lasagna. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Chorizo Lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Chorizo Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken chorizo lasagna using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Chorizo Lasagna:
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped jalapeno peppers (if you like heat keep the seeds).
- Take 1 of cooked rotisserie chicken (2 1/2 lbs) shredded.
- Take 1 packages of (15 oz) chorizo * I used one 10oz beef chorizo.
- Make ready 2 each of eggs lightly beaten *next time I will only use one.
- Take 1 each of (15 oz) ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 4 can of 10 oz each enchilada sauce * I used only 3 cans of mild enchilada sauce and it was still soupy..
- Make ready 12 of no cook lasagna noodles ( I only used 9).
- Prepare 4 cup of shredded Monterey Jack Cheese * I eye balled it..
- Make ready 1/2 cup of minced cilantro (for presentation).
Steps to make Chicken Chorizo Lasagna:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In a large skillet on medium heat, cook the chorizo and jalapenos until chorizo is done. Drain. Add chicken..
- In a separate bowl, mix ricotta and egg. ( I seasoned this with salt and pepper.).
- Take a greased 13 x 9 in baking dish and spread 1 cup enchilada sauce on the bottom. Place your noodles on top. Then 1/3 of your ricotta mixture. And 1/2 of the chicken mixture. Then the shredded cheese. And finally enchilada sauce. (I did not use a whole can here). Repeat layers..
- Top with remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, enchilada sauce, and shredded cheese..
- Baked covered for 45 – 50 minutes. Then bake uncovered for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Cilantro and let it stand for 15 minutes before serving. ( I did not do the Cilantro here because I made pico de gallo)..
- * The original recipe also added a recipe for avacado cream sauce which includes 2 medium avacados (peeled, pitted and halved), 1/4 cup sour cream, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1/4 tsp salt all blended together until smooth. ( I did not make this but had sour cream, Guacamole, and pico de gallo. The lasagna needs a touch of freshness to give it a lift.).
Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
You will recognize that different kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will discover that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must know is good for your body. Additionally, you will find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but in addition for your basic health as well. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy body. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the veggies that can provide the potassium you need is broccoli. Spinach can also be something that you may wish to start eating more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
Nuts and also various seeds is a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. Most nuts will have plenty of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they’re essential mainly because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. One thing you may not recognize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these fatty acids.
In terms of sitting down to supper you should in addition think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. You will see that salmon is additionally rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Now when you elect to have a steak for supper one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will provide you with all the protein you will need for the day. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits also provide you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. A thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.